marți, 15 iulie 2014

The Strain A New Tv Show


The Strain Season 01 , Episode 01 - “Night Zero” Official Plot

When a plane lands in New York City with everyone on board dead, Dr. Ephraim Goodweather, head of the CDC’s Canary Project, and his team are called upon to investigate. Harlem pawnbroker Abraham Setrakian races to the airport, convinced that what looks at first like a mysterious viral outbreak might be the beginning of something infinitely more sinister.

Yessssss!!! I am here for this vampire/zombie epidemic horror show 1000%. This shit is so up my alley. Give me all the zombie vampire shows. Every show!! Make the food network exclusively air shows where zombies bump around the kitchen trying to sautée brains to perfection. Give me the travel channel airing Anthony Bourdain style travel docs of vampires traveling across the world to visit other thousand year old vampires. Give me all of them! I literally could watch millions of these shows and never get bored!

Also the parasite apparently also gives people the ability to regrow a full head of hair as can be seen by Peter Russo’s new full head of hair. Jk he’s not a zombie vampire yet. I have no idea if he’s wearing a toupee, if he got hair plugs or if he just shaved his head for House of Cards. Idk but the most shocking thing about this episode was that Peter Russo apparently had the ability to sprout all that hair from his head all along. I’m in shock.

That is a toupee right?? I know. I ask the real questions.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu