sâmbătă, 14 iunie 2014

Best Supernatural Season 9 Quotes

“We’ve got a major freaking crapfest on our hands. Thousands of super-powered dicks touching down and we got no idea where to start.”


“You’re a doctor. You’re a medical professional. You’re trying to tell me that my brother’s life is in God’s hands? What, is that supposed to be a comfort? God has nothing to do with this equation at all.”


“The first one who can help me gets my help in return, and you know that ain’t nothing.”


“Just because you’re dying doesn’t mean you’re dead, not yet, OK? We have jimmied ourselves out of worse. We’re gonna fight this. I got the plan, you just need to hang on.”


“I have no idea what you just said, but continue”

“I would fly, but I have no wings. Not anymore.”

“First of all, you did not rescue jack, halfwit, Sam did. Second of all, Sam, you’re in a coma. Now suck as that may, sometimes that’s just the way things go.”

“You mean like the way one of you idiots does some bass-ackwards crazy thing to beat death, like sell your soul? Like that worked so well the last time.”

“I’m gonna finish this call, then I’m gonna stab you.”

“I’m sure you’re a nice person and that you mean well, but ‘inevitable’? That’s a fighting word where I come from.”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu