duminică, 22 iunie 2014

True Blood Season 7 Premiere Opinions

I just finished watching True Blood Season 7 Premiere.....

Spoilers....



I don’t think Tara’s dead, and guessing by next week’s episode or weeks later episode Pam will be  searching for Tara. Because some vampires just disappeared…it could of called Tara away. I noticed Pam walked in Fangtasia either she was looking for Tara, pissed cause Tara is actually dead, and she burns the place down. All we see is blood, for all I know it was the other vampire’s blood she was fighting. Maybe…I’m in denial but if she’s really dead this show will go down as being the biggest misogynoiristic fuckery I have ever seen….for 6 seasons straight Tara has had nothing but abuse after abuse, and if this is how it ends for her…….

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu