miercuri, 25 iunie 2014

Teen Wolf Season 4 Premiere Thoughts

I thought tonight’s episode of Teen Wolf was great.  The twists kept coming and the action was great.
1. I liked how the characters were still dealing with Allison’s death. She was a pivotal character and their reactions were realistic.

2. I loved the interaction between Stiles and Lydia. They are always there for one another.  They are my OTP regardless of what happens on the show.

3. I hope we get to see more Kira. I love seeing her character develop.

4. I really, really hope they develop Malia’s character more. Her interactions with Stiles seem forced and rushed. I think she has her good qualities, but a relationship seems unrealistic.

Overall, I’m excited to see how this season of Teen Wolf unfolds. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu